The 19th session of the Jean Monnet Seminar, organised by the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, University of Zagreb – Faculty of Law, will focus on the topic "Impacts of COVID-19 on EU Law". Paper proposals may cover a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
· Influence of COVID-19 on free movement in the EU
· Next Generation EU recovery fund
· COVID-19 and EU migration law
· Impact of COVID-19 on the EU's public health policy
· COVID-19 and EU fundamental rights.
The seminar entails two parts – talks by prominent speakers (academics and senior practitioners) and presentations by PhD candidates and early-career academics.
Organisers welcome researchers interested in presenting a paper dealing with the topic of the Seminar. Candidates are invited to apply by submitting a paper proposal (500 words max) and a CV by 1 February 2022 to email@example.com.
Accepted candidates will be invited to submit their papers for publication in the Croatian Yearbook of European Law & Policy (https://www.cyelp.com/).