Erasmus+ supports traineeships (work placements, internships) abroad at any workplace for students currently enrolled in higher education institutions in Programme Countries at short-cycle Bachelor and Master levels as well as for doctoral candidates. These opportunities are also open to recent graduates.
By completing a traineeship abroad, you can significantly improve your knowledge, skills and competences, which is what employers are looking for. More information can be found on: https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/opportunities/opportunities-for-individuals/students/traineeships-abroad-for-students
If interested in joining our team, please feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our International Team
The traineeship of students includes the following activities:
- Providing support to the International Relations Office in general administrative tasks
- Interacting with both foreign incoming students and Croatian outgoing students by answering emails and in person at the Office
- Assisting with registering incoming students, mobility documents for students etc.
- Assisting with international relations daily tasks with professors and non-teaching staff
- Answering inquiries by emails, in person and on the phone
- Translation of various materials (notices, general information, academic and practical information, etc.)
- Administrative tasks regarding the webpage (preparation of web news and notices), etc.
- Creating posts for social media platforms.
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Creativity and flexibility in communication
- English language skills (minimum B2)
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
How to Apply
In order to be considered for a traineeship at the International Mobility Office, please send us the following:
- a Reference Letter by a member of your faculty
- a proof of English language proficiency – B2 (minimum)
- a copy of your ID card (both sides) / Passport (first page with photo and personal data)
- a proof of enrolment at the university or a copy of a degree